ID |
原文 |
译文 |
3701 |
Most people have mild illness and are able to recover at home. |
大多数人出现轻微症状并能够居家康复。 |
3702 |
There is no treatment specifically approved for this virus. |
对于此病毒,目前尚无已批准的针对性治疗方法。 |
3703 |
Testing results may be helpful to inform decision-making about who you come in contact with. |
检测结果可能有助于确定您应与谁联系。 |
3704 |
CDC has guidance for who should be tested, but decisions about testing are at the discretion of state and local health departments and/or individual clinicians. |
CDC已提供谁应接受检测的指南,但是否进行检测应由州和本地卫生部门及/或个体临床医生酌情决定。 |
3705 |
Clinicians should work with their state and local health departments to coordinate testing through public health laboratories, or work with clinical or commercial laboratories. |
临床医生应与所在州和本地卫生部门合作,通过公共卫生实验室或与临床或商业实验室合作协调检测。 |
3706 |
How to get tested |
如何获取检测 |
3707 |
If you have symptoms of COVID-19 and want to get tested, try calling your state or local health department or a medical provider. |
如果您出现COVID-19症状并希望接受检测,请尝试联系您所在州或当地卫生部门或医疗提供者。 |
3708 |
While supplies of these tests are increasing, it may still be difficult to find a place to get tested. |
虽然这些试剂盒的供给已增加,但仍然可能很难找到提供检测的地点。 |
3709 |
What to do after you are tested |
检测后怎么做 |
3710 |
If you test positive for COVID-19, see If You Are Sick or Caring for Someone. |
如果您的COVID-19检测结果呈阳性,请参见"如果您生病了或护理病人"页面。 |